CYNTHIA NJAMBI KABUTHA OKWANY
Has over 16 years professional experience, as consultant, senior credit risk lending professional as well as a credit risk auditor.
- MBA – University of Mauritius,
- Diploma – International Risk Management in Banking – Stockholm, Sweden
- BA – Economics – University of Nairobi.
- Vice President- Associate Director, Corporate credit – International Credit Risk in Barclays (Emerging markets- 12 countries in Sub Saharan Africa and middle east) – responsible for.
- Sole lending discretion
- Default grade linked to a maximum USD 20m per corporate customer.
- Senior Credit Risk Internal Auditor Barclays Africa
- Currently doubling as the Director – General Management and Financial Consulting with Kiditekk Management Consultants