ROBERT KANDA NYASIMI
As chairman and key player in the industry, Robert has leveraged his experience in asset management to greatly influence and direct the leasing business in Kenya and across the region over the last decade.
- MSc Marketing – University of Glamorgan, UK.
- Postgrad Dip – Marketing (DIPM) UK.
- Trained Credit and Risk Manager -Kenya School of Monetary Studies. Experience
- Advanced dip – CIM UK.
- Associate Kenya Institute of Bankers AKIB.
- Chairman – Leasing Association of Kenya – 2005 to 2010
- GM – Business Development (Rentworks EA Ltd) – 2004 – 2014.
- Consultant – International Finance Corporation (IFC) Oct 2004 – Dec 2004
- Deputy Head of Asset Finance – Barclays Bank of Kenya Ltd Apr 2003 – May 2004
Henry worked for over 20 years at East African Breweries Ltd in various capacities from sales, finance and general management.
- Advanced Management Programme (AMP) – IESE Business School, University of Navarra, Barcelona, Spain
- Fellow ACCA – Glasgow, UK
- B.Ed (Sc) – Kenyatta University
- Country Manager – Rwanda, Burundi, East DRC (EABL)
- Group Head of Business Performance Management – EABL
- Regional Business Manager – EABL
His experience at both CBA and Barclays Bank . His strategic and operational experience from leading leasing companies continues to bring significant value to RentCo.
- MBA – Strathmore Business School
- LLB Hons – University of Nairobi
- Dip. in Law – Kenya School of Law.
- Head of Asset Finance at Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA)
- Business Development Manager at Barclays Bank of Kenya.
- Consultant at Price Waterhouse Coopers ( PWC) , Corporate Finance & Strategy functions structuring and raising funds for various companies.
CYNTHIA NJAMBI KABUTHA OKWANY
- MBA – University of Mauritius,
- Diploma – International Risk Management in Banking – Stockholm, Sweden
- BA – Economics – University of Nairobi.
- Vice President- Associate Director, Corporate credit – International Credit Risk in Barclays (Emerging markets- 12 countries in Sub Saharan Africa and middle east) – responsible for.
- Sole lending discretion
- Default grade linked to a maximum USD 20m per corporate customer.
- Senior Credit Risk Internal Auditor Barclays Africa
- Currently doubling as the Director – General Management and Financial Consulting with Kiditekk Management Consultants
- LLB – Moi University
- Dip. in Law – the Kenya School of Law.
- Trained Credit and Risk Manager -Kenya School of Monetary Studies.
- Managing Partner at Sagana, Biriq & Company Advocates
- Corporate legal counsel in banking/ legal claims and documentations.
- Assistant Manager – Asset Finance at Diamond Trust Bank Limited
- Relationship Manager for a leading leasing company and was involved in the review of their legal documentation and day-to-day support of their business.